Sunday, January 4, 2015

My first post.

My first post.  My name is Teresa but my blog name is otisquilts.

My husband and I have been married 28 years and have two children and 3 grandchildren.  We enjoy our country life with our 3 French Bulldogs:  Shorty, Clyde and Dozer. 

I started quilting around 5 years ago and I am completely self-taught.   I have made dozens of quilts along the way and several handbags too.  I am addicted to fabric (especially pre-cuts) as you will see when I post pics of my quilts.

My first quilt project for 2015 is from Lori Holt's book, "Quilty Fun".  I have been dying to make the sampler quilt shown on the book cover.   I am using a combination of Riley Blake fabric and my stash for the quilt.  I will post pictures as I progress. 

I hope you all enjoy the journey with me.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You are off to a great start! My personal blog has been a great source of joy for me. I've met amazing quilters along the way!

    ReplyDelete